1. The manuscript should contain a concise abstract (200 – 300 words), and up to 10 keywords. The main text of the manuscript should     start on the next page of the submission.
2. Manuscript submissions should not exceed 5000 words including abstract, figures, tables, references, and other necessary items.
3. All manuscript submissions should be written in either “Times New Roman” with a 12 point font, using 1.5 line spacing.
4. The first page must contain the Title of the Article, Name of the author(s), Designation, Affiliation, Contact Number and e-mail id
5. Referencing should follow the Harvard referencing system. Ex: Author(s), Year, ‘Title of the Article’, Journal or Magazine Name, Issue, Vol,     pp.,.
6. Endnotes are to be used, and not footnotes. These should be numbered sequentially and placed immediately following the text of the     manuscript.
7. Figures, Tables & Charts etc must be original and not to be a scanned copy.
8. Tables should be self-explanatory, i.e. a reader should be able to understand the table without reading the article.
9. All the correspondence will be addressed to the first author, in case of joint submission. The preferred method of author contact will     be through e-mail.
10. All manuscript should be electronically submitted through email. email@example.com